Name: Swati Tyagi
Profile: Assistant Professor
Swati Tyagi is presently working as Co-ordinator of Second year and Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida.
Earlier she has worked with BITS Pilani as WILP division guest faculty at Wipro and Tech Mahindra.Also Worked as Assistant professor INMANTEC institutions for valuable 7 years.
Also Worked as Time table cordinator and Incharge for all Cultural activities.In previous organisation worked as Mentor for Final year students and Faculty cordinator for placement.She was highly involved in the commettiee for NAAC accredation.
She is having great interest in teaching subjects like Data Structure,DBMS, C, C++,AI,OS and others.She has good Knowledge of Aptitude and reasoning for competitive exams.
Apart from that she works for noble causes also like arranging teaching and things for needy peoples .
She has Done Bachelors in Computer Application from CCS university meerut in 2009.
She has done MAsters in Computer Application from U.P.T.U in 2012.
She has done M.Tech in CSE from MDU in 2022.
- “How much could we allow AI to manage our Lives” ,IJRAR journal Volume :08 ,issue 02, June 2021
- ‘Simulation of Electronics circuits using software”,Arpita Gupta,Swati Tyagi,Priyanshu Srivastava-IJIERT journal volume:08, issue:6,june2021
- “VIRTUAL COMMUNICATION”, International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science Volume:03/Issue:07/July-2021
- “ A study on Quantum Computing” ,Mohammad Shahbaz khan, Pawan Sharma, Swati Tyagi- JXAT journal, Volume XII, issue IV, April 2020
- “Query String Encryption and Decryption for secure data transfer over web” Research paper presented and published at ICIMIT 2012. (International Journal VIJ: Vision International Journal ISSN 2231-3311)[coference]
- Patent published, “An IOT Enabled Vacant Seat Management System of Moving Bus Transportation and Method there of”, Intellectual Property INDIA, September 2021. [ Patent no. 202111041762A]
- Received Grant for the mentoring project "voice control robotic Arm" By DST ,govt delhi
- guided 1st year students for research
- Got appreciation for 100% result in data structure and computer networking in year 2018 and 2019
- Organised FDP on “Practical Hands on Machine learning” Sponsored by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam University. 06th July to 10th July 2017
- FDP on “Android Developer Fundamentals” in association with GOOGLE
- Attended workshop organized by Dale Carnegie on High Impact Teaching Skills in July 2016.
- Attended workshop organized by WSCUBE TECH in Association with Google Developers Group in April 2016
- Worked as a coordinator in Job Fair in consecutive two years i.e 2018 and 2019
- Participated in WEBINAR – RAISE PERFORMANCE LEVEL MANY NOTCHES UP IN NAAC ACCREDITATION ON 24-25 JULY 2020
- Delivered Special Aptitude seesion to make students placement ready from year 2015 to 2018
- Worked as Team member(Faculty Torch Bearer) of Rotaract club of INMANTEC(by rotary club Sahibabad)